For a nuanced excursion and a fascinating insight into Qatar’s heritage, visit the Sheikh Faisal Museum which features a unique private collection of Qatari artifacts. The museum showcases 15,000 historical pieces from all over the world as well as paintings and international art. The tour also visits Al Shahaniya Camel Racetrack and the Qatar Racing and Equestrian Club – the Royal Stable of Qatar.
A museum, a camel racetrack and a royal equestrian club are all highlights of this fascinating excursion. The drive out of town provides some different scenery and the museum itself is a favourite with families.
Morning Tour: 09:00 – 13:00 | Afternoon Tour: 14:00 – 18:00
Duration: 4 Hours
Frequency: Sunday - Thursday
What to Expect
- Your driver will collect (pickup and dropoff) at major hotels
- Museum entrance fee included
- A museum style display of artifacts from all over the world at Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum
- View camels going about their daily training sessions at Al Shahaniya Camel Racetrack
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit Qatar’s Royal Stables
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
This tour is operated on seat-in-coach basis with minimum of two passengers. A single supplement applies in case of one passenger booking.