Discover the heritage of Doha, and its exciting future as you visit cultural monuments and state of the art iconic buildings. This guided introduction to Doha City takes you to its most prominent highlights and must-see attractions.
The three-hour tour with multiple departure times and knowledgeable guides offers a convenient way of seeing Doha. The Doha City Tour offers a captivating glimpse into the traditional ways of days gone by, contrasted by exciting contemporary developments. Stops along the way include a walk through Souq Waqif, a traditional Arabic marketplace, a visit to the Dhow Harbor, Museum of Islamic Art, The Pearl –Qatar and Katara Cultural Village.
Morning Tour: 09:00 – 12:00 (Except Friday) | Afternoon Tour: 14:00 – 17:00
Duration: 3 Hours
What to Expect
- Collection (pickup and dropoff) at major hotels within Doha city limits
- Brief stops at Dhow Harbour and the Museum of Islamic Art
- 45 minutes stop at the Souq Waqif local market
- Drive along the magnificent Doha Corniche road
- 15 minutes stop at Katara Cultural Village
- 15 minutes stop at Qatar’s man-made island, The Pearl-Qatar
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
This tour is operated on seat-in-coach basis with minimum of two passengers. A single supplement applies in case of one passenger booking.