Qatar’s Islamic culture gives way to discover beautiful mosques located all over its arid landscape. Join us for an introduction to Islam during visits to three of the most important landmarks in Qatar. The sweeping views from the Grand Mosque, the vibrant surrounds of the Katara Mosque and the landmark design & sweeping structure of the Qatar Foundation Mosque represent not only the Islamic faith, but also some of the boldest and most impressive architecture in the Middle East.
Morning Tour: 09:00 – 12:00 (Except Friday) | Afternoon Tour: 14:00 – 17:00
Duration: 3 Hours
What to Expect
- Collection (pickup and dropoff) at major hotels within Doha city limits
- Driving through different areas of Doha in air-conditioned vehicle travelling between sites
- Visit three mosques (entrance into mosques is subject to timing)
- Guests joining the tour will wear modest clothing appropriate for visiting religious sites (shoulders and knees covered)
- Guests might be provided with clothing you can put over your clothes. Guests will be asked to remove their shoes
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
This tour is operated on seat-in-coach basis with minimum of two passengers. A single supplement applies in case of one passenger booking.