An enduring tribute to the Arabian horse and the tradition of equestrian excellence in Qatar, the Arabian Horses Tour of Al Shaqab is your opportunity to experience their elegance up close. The tour covers the range of equine disciplines and programs at this world class equestrian arena. You will learn how the cultural legacy and appreciation of the Arabian breed are lovingly handed down from generation to generation.
Morning Tour: 08:00 – 12:00 | Afternoon Tour: 14:00 – 18:00
Frequency: Sunday – Thursday
Duration: 4 Hours
What to Expect
- Collection (pickup and dropoff) at major hotels within Doha city limits
- Learn about this majestic animal and capture stunning up close images
- Learn of Qatar’s achievements in the Arabian horse show industry
- Visit the oldest stable in Qatar, from the time of the Ottoman Empire
- See the horses’ training facilities (treadmills, swimming pool and the jacuzzi)
- Experience one of the largest equestrian arenas in the world
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- All guides are licensed and English-speaking
This tour is operated on seat-in-coach basis with minimum of four passengers. A single supplement applies in case of one passenger booking.